Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

Int-Int transit at DPS with Citilink - what's the procedure?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2020, 10:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Blue

Hello all,

I'm flying KUL-DPS-PER on a single PNR on Citilink on the 23rd of January (QG 537 connecting to QG 542). I've got three hours on the ground and from this map from Garuda it looks like there's a dedicated transit/transfer desk at the arrivals area of the international terminal at DPS which leads back to the departures area.

Has anyone here used this transit facility recently? It seems relatively straight-forward, especially if I get my onward boarding passes to PER when I check in at KUL, but I'm wondering if there's anything I'm missing. Presumably bags are checked through and I won't need to collect them, or go through immigration? The fact that Citilink sold this as a through ticket is reassuring, but I want to make sure.

Thanks!
Old Jan 9, 2020, 9:11 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hyatt Plat
Haven't done Int-Int transfer at DPS but know enough.

When you arrive, you will either be bussed or you will walk to the immigration arrivals area. To your left there will be an intl transit where you can show your passport and boarding pass and they will direct you to the security checkpoint and it is an easy escalator ride back up to departures area.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 6:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold, BA Blue
Brilliant - thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.