Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

Malindo Air bags through checked at KUL for international to onward Penang flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Malindo Air bags through checked at KUL for international to onward Penang flight?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2019, 10:47 am
Original Poster

I have a Malindo Air flight coming in from international to KUL, connecting to a domestic Malindo flight to Penang in 1.5 hours. All on one PNR. Does KUL make you pick up and recheck bags or will they go through to Penang? Thank you!
Old Sep 13, 2019, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by leonidas
I have a Malindo Air flight coming in from international to KUL, connecting to a domestic Malindo flight to Penang in 1.5 hours. All on one PNR. Does KUL make you pick up and recheck bags or will they go through to Penang? Thank you!
In this case you won’t need to pick and and recheck your luggage at KUL. Bags should check all the way to PEN.
Old Sep 15, 2019, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Thank you very much! This is quite helpful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.