Air China F

Old Aug 3, 19, 1:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Platinum, AA EXP, AS MVP75K, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Spire
Air China F

I know what people say about Air China F. But I decided to burn the last of my Lifemiles and just book them to go back from Bali to get home.

Im in F from PEK-LAX after connecting from a TG BKK-PEK with a 6 hour layover. Aside from the obvious, is there anything I’m unaware of that is offered? How do you get driven to the plane in a BMW? Is there anything you have to pre-order or be “in-the-know” about that’s not really publicly available? My biggest fear is going hungry on the 12 hour flight.

Is there anything I should be aware of?
Old Aug 3, 19, 3:13 pm

Programs: MSC (Miles Slut Club); Cunard- Diamond 300+; Princess- Elite 200+; RCCL- D Plus; QF LTG; CA P
1, No BMW in airport. Unless you live in Beijing. Revenue F is offered chauffeur service to or from airport only.
2, Food is plenty in F. Several courses. I was struggling by the main course.
3, You will be offered 2 meals and snacks during flight. Snacks include fruit, cup noodles and other stuff. I never needed them so can't comment.
4, No one in business class or first class takes cakes and cheese after meal in most Air China flights I have ever seen. If you feel hungry, ask the cabin crew to hand you cakes and cheese board before they discard them. These after meal deserts can be snacks for you mid flight if you are hungry. Also those items are distributed to passengers in separate individual plate from a trolley, they are safe to eat. Just talk to cabin crew during meal service to save some for you.
5, Pre-order? No need. But you are welcome to order online or call Air China.
6, No special service for F. They do not go out their way to serve you. Unless you are a real VIP (think about politicians or famous personals).
Old Aug 3, 19, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NWplatinum View Post
Is there anything I should be aware of?
Just go with the flow.