Wiki Posts
Search

Hainan Airlines pitch?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2019, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska
Hainan Airlines pitch?

Have to fly Hainan biz on their old 2-2-2 layout. On their website they give a pretty big range for their pitch. I'm 6'3' and looking for the most I can get, anyone have experience with this? I noticed that they actually charge a premium to book their front 2 rows, maybe they offer more room?
Old Jul 24, 2019, 10:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by neurosciguy
Have to fly Hainan biz on their old 2-2-2 layout. On their website they give a pretty big range for their pitch. I'm 6'3' and looking for the most I can get, anyone have experience with this? I noticed that they actually charge a premium to book their front 2 rows, maybe they offer more room?
These seats are great for tall people. The pitch is large and there is a great cubby/legrest in front of you to stretch out. As a tall guy myself, I never am disappointed to get the "old" layout on Hainan. Realistically, however, you're not gonna have pitch issues on any carrier's international business class.
Old Aug 1, 2019, 6:44 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by travelinmanS
These seats are great for tall people. The pitch is large and there is a great cubby/legrest in front of you to stretch out. As a tall guy myself, I never am disappointed to get the "old" layout on Hainan. Realistically, however, you're not gonna have pitch issues on any carrier's international business class.
Just remember though, that pitch is not a very good meansurement of legroom. It doesn't take into account the thickness of the seat backs.
Old Aug 11, 2019, 6:48 pm

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
How is the service on it? I am thinking of flying from Toronto to Bangkok or Manila on it. On business class.
Old Aug 12, 2019, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by dav662
How is the service on it? I am thinking of flying from Toronto to Bangkok or Manila on it. On business class.
I found them to be very warm and friendly, although I communicated with them in Chinese. They seemed to be good with the English passengers too (although confidence varies by FA).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.