Shenzhen (ZH) Airlines Manage Booking

Old Jul 7, 19, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold; HH Gold; M&M; PS Classic; VV Silver (deceased); BD Silver (deceased).
Shenzhen (ZH) Airlines Manage Booking

I've booked a flight using M&M miles on ZH PEK-CTU. I have the LH and ZH PNRs and the LH ticket number. However the ZH website doesn't recognise the LH ticket and I can't find how to access the booking with the ZH PNR.

Can anyone help? TIA
Old Jul 7, 19, 8:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Did you try calling them?
Old Jul 8, 19, 2:17 am

Programs: BAEC, Accor
If you didn't yet give up and try to call, you might want to have another punt putting your name in to the MMB interface as it would be shown on an e-ticket. If we were Mr John Smith, that might be

SMITHJOHN/MR

Chinese airline reservation systems are in general quite 'special' in their level of disfunction for non-Chinese customers. However their call centres are usually ok - simple queries can usually be handled 24/7 but more complex ones might need daytime staff, if you can find an email address they usually respond promptly and competently in English, and if you're up to using WeChat they probably have a decent customer service channel on there. Good luck.
Old Jul 9, 19, 9:28 am

Programs: A3*G/KFEG
Try Travelsky: ??? - ???????? ????????????

They don't have an English site but in a nutshell you'll need to fill in the following fields:
1. E-Ticket No or PNR
2. Last Name/First Name
3. Verification code
Old Jul 17, 19, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold; HH Gold; M&M; PS Classic; VV Silver (deceased); BD Silver (deceased).
Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
Try Travelsky: ??? - ???????? ????????????

They don't have an English site but in a nutshell you'll need to fill in the following fields:
1. E-Ticket No or PNR
2. Last Name/First Name
3. Verification code
Thanks everyone for your help. After a few tries with different pax name formats I finally cracked it
plunet likes this.
Old Aug 2, 19, 4:06 am
Original Poster

A final postcript to this.Although I managed to verify the ticket on travelsky, it proved impossible to OLCI as the ZH system didn't recognise the LH ticket number. There was no probem with airport checkin, however, and the flight even left more or less on time.
plunet likes this.
Old Aug 2, 19, 12:53 pm

Programs: BAEC, Accor
It's really great to see those who asked a question reporting the final result, it all helps...
heartybob likes this.
Old Aug 7, 19, 1:14 am

Programs: A3*G/KFEG
Originally Posted by heartybob View Post
A final postcript to this.Although I managed to verify the ticket on travelsky, it proved impossible to OLCI as the ZH system didn't recognise the LH ticket number. There was no probem with airport checkin, however, and the flight even left more or less on time.
Pretty normal for OLCI to fail especially for non mainlanders on Chinese flights.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: