Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shyuan Air Economy Class

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2019, 12:43 am
Original Poster

Shyuan Air Economy Class

I was wondering what alcohol is served in Economy Class to/from Jinan and within China. Do they offer liquor in addition to beer and wine. I can't find out anything online. Any listing of beverages served onboard in English?

Also how is the food/service.

Thanks
Old Jun 1, 2019, 4:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by danielonn
I was wondering what alcohol is served in Economy Class to/from Jinan and within China. Do they offer liquor in addition to beer and wine. I can't find out anything online. Any listing of beverages served onboard in English?

Also how is the food/service.

Thanks
Did you make a typo (because my google search turns up zilch)? In general, the only alcohol you can get in Y on domestic flights is beer, which is not a given, and likely to be warm. However, most airports have convenience stores inside security that sell cold beer.
Old Jun 2, 2019, 1:49 am

Programs: SQ, QF, UA, CO, DL
Originally Posted by moondog
Did you make a typo (because my google search turns up zilch)? In general, the only alcohol you can get in Y on domestic flights is beer, which is not a given, and likely to be warm. However, most airports have convenience stores inside security that sell cold beer.
My guess is OP means Sichuan Airlines, they got one of those new crazy new routes, Jinan to Los Angeles. While I have never flown them, I also have never had drinkable wine on an airline from the Mainland. Ditto your comments on warm beer, if at all available on domestic flights!
Old Jun 2, 2019, 10:36 pm
Original Poster

Schiuan Air

Sorry for the typo yes it's Schiuan Air. Any experiences in Y and best seats on the A330 or A350?
​​​​​​
It's part of a, tour
Old Jun 2, 2019, 10:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Your spelling is still wrong, but we are clear now. You should have no problem getting good seats.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 12:42 am
Original Poster

OP here again does Sichuan Air offer alcohol in the Y Cabin and if so what is served and what other beverages are served? As we are flying from LAX-Jinan I imagine we get two hot meals. On the return flight from Chengdu-Jinan-LAX I imagine we get a dinner from Chengdu-LAX and perhaps two Dinners as we arrive LAX at 8:00 PM the same day. I can't find any info on this.
Thanks
Old Jul 8, 2019, 2:32 am

There are some reviews on tripadvisor for what its worth...
Old Jul 9, 2019, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You'll get what you paid for.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.