Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air China; in need of cabin refurbishments?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2019, 4:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by lucas.zhu
But listen to this encounter I had;
back in 2017 I was planespotting at Sydney and saw a CA 744 land overhead. I was bewildered. How come a 744 of CA land in my home city? Then I realized it was a prime ministerial flight coming in from China. Mr. Li Keqiang, Premier of The Communist Party of The People's Republic of China. I noticed the registration was B-2447. Upon seeing that name, I was silent. I've seen all the photos on the big shot airplane photo databases, e.g. Airliners.net and JetPhotos.com. It's been EVERYWHERE. Even to North Korea! What do you think about that appearance in SYD?
SYD is a lot bigger than PDX, where I saw CA 744s on two occasions.
Old May 18, 2019, 5:03 am
Original Poster

For those of you that don't know, CA used to operate the classics, like the 742B and the 74S. Does anyone have any cabin photos of those aircraft? I have been searching the Net for months and haven't found a single one.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 7:55 pm
Original Poster

No? OK then,
At least they got rid of their fleet of Boeing 777-200s! You know why?
Because yes, it may sound good, but inside, it was a disaster!
The seats had no personal IFE (except Business, which were in the armrest),
but they were still angled anyway!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.