View Airbus 319 seat

Old Apr 25, 19, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

View Airbus 319 seat

I'm new to this site. I can't figure out what to do. I'm on an Air China flight 407 Airbus 319. I want to seat in the L seat to see Mt. Everest. I googled A319 and Delta came up, so I decided to use this forum, and I assume I may get more answer. Also I'm asking about the best seat for unobstructed views, so that is regardless of the view outside.
The first available L seat is row 19. 14-21 are on the wing. Not sure is I should keep that seat. Or If I should get something farther back for the best view. I noticed that the wing is almost 90 degrees, so anything after 22 may have great view, correct? Thank you all.
I have been to seat guru and youtube video before I posted. I just don't know how much the wing tip affects the view from the back rows. I was hoping this could be a generic enough question to post on a popular forum I'm waiting for answers on the Air China forum. Thank you for your help.

Last edited by talkalotflyalot; Apr 25, 19 at 2:12 pm
Old Apr 25, 19, 1:46 pm

Programs: DL GM, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by talkalotflyalot View Post
I'm new to this site. I can't figure out what to do. I'm on an Air China flight 407 Airbus 319. I want to seat in the L seat to see Mt. Everest. I googled A319 and Delta came up, so I decided to use this forum, and I assume I may get more answer. Also I'm asking about the best seat for unobstructed views, so that is regardless of the view outside.
The first available L seat is row 19. 14-21 are on the wing. Not sure is I should keep that seat. Or If I should get something farther back for the best view. I noticed that the wing is almost 90 degrees, so anything after 22 may have great view, correct? Thank you all.

You need to post this question in the Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines thread.

click, in the upper left, on forum--->Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines. Or, here is the link: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/othe...-airlines-470/
Old Apr 25, 19, 1:47 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Check out www.seatguru.com. Navigate to the Air China choice, then A319. Each airline is different in how they configure their aircraft.
jdrtravel, jinglish and ryw like this.

Search this Thread