Community
Wiki Posts
Search

China Eastern - Paris Contact

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2019, 2:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK Elite+, FB Platinum, BAEC Gold, ALL Diamond, IHG Diamond Royal Ambassador
China Eastern - Paris Contact

Hello!

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction or had had experience in the past. I'm doing CDG - DPS via PVG. Im originally booked in one of their "too good to be true" economy fares but wanted to both picks seats and potentially upgrade the flight.

When I reach out to their Paris Airport number I'm told they can't help and can't take payments or do these things over the phone. I'm told to call their sales office. However no matter the time and Day I call I always get a voicemail like message telling me in French when they are open (which of course is within the time I'm calling)
+330144860300

Any other contact / idea / email you can think of / know of ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.