Wiki Posts
Search

Cebu Pacific GetGo award ticket refunds

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2019, 12:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Gov't Travel Aficionado, UA Plat
Cebu Pacific GetGo award ticket refunds

I booked a ticket from Guam to Manila with a combination of my GetGo points and cash. It turns out that I may not need that flight after all and while I would usually think that this means I'm taking a loss, my ticket had the following wording:

Cancellation/Rerouting: Allowed and subject to penalties. Balance of the fare (excluding ancillaries) is stored in Travel Fund which must be used within 90 days.
Rebooking: Allowed but subject to applicable fees and penalties

Does this mean that I can redeposit the funds (cash/points) I used to purchase the ticket to book a defferent Cebu Pacific ticket? Does anyone have any experience with similar rules when refunding their tickets?

Ideally, I would like to use the value of the ticket to get a return trip from Manila to Palawan.
Old Mar 29, 2019, 8:59 pm

Programs: DL DM, PR, TG, UA, CX (Asia Miles), BT, AY, AA
The cash, yes. The points though, I'm not sure. I would recommend asking Cebu Pacific at this point if it's possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.