Booking with Spring Airlines

Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Booking with Spring Airlines

I'm trying to book a flight with Spring Airlines on their website. I want to fly from Shanghai to Hong Kong. However, there is no flight availabilty later than march. I have been able to find flights in june using travel agencies, so I don't think they are ceasing operations. Does anyone know the explanation for this? I would like to book directly on the website because it seems much cheaper. Thank you!
Old Mar 4, 2019, 6:30 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by pabl302
I'm trying to book a flight with Spring Airlines on their website. I want to fly from Shanghai to Hong Kong. However, there is no flight availabilty later than march. I have been able to find flights in june using travel agencies, so I don't think they are ceasing operations. Does anyone know the explanation for this? I would like to book directly on the website because it seems much cheaper. Thank you!
I always book on their website myself, but there is no rush as long as you book around 7 days out.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 1:51 pm

Programs: BAEC
It's because the flights or the schedule has not been loaded for sale yet. You will need to wait for them to be available for sale or book with another airline.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 6:44 am

Do we know when they'll load the fares? Still not possible to book flights after 31 March.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.