Wiki Posts
Search

VN3829 DAD to REP

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2018, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM/360; AA EP
VN3829 DAD to REP

Anyone have any experience with this A320 service from Da Nang to Siem Reap? Looks to be operated by K6 (Angkor Air) and also seems to be different than an ATR72 flight about a half hour earlier. Anyone fly this? I'm debating whether it might be better to fly on VN metal via SGN or HAN instead of a K6 operated flight.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by map724
Anyone have any experience with this A320 service from Da Nang to Siem Reap? Looks to be operated by K6 (Angkor Air) and also seems to be different than an ATR72 flight about a half hour earlier. Anyone fly this? I'm debating whether it might be better to fly on VN metal via SGN or HAN instead of a K6 operated flight.
Hmm, make of it what you will: https://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Airli...dia-Angkor-Air
Old Dec 31, 2018, 4:17 am

Programs: Entry-level in every scheme :-)
I've flown it, it was interesting... My assigned seat didn't exist and the crew refused to help me find an available seat which caused hassle I didn't need. Thankfully it wasn't fully booked.

Otherwise it was basic but fine, no need to take a longer route. Think it was even on time.

Compare prices between K6 and VN when booking, sometimes the VN codeshare is cheaper. Online agents were all more expensive.
Old Dec 31, 2018, 9:28 pm

Programs: asia miles
Originally Posted by map724
Yes this flight is operated by K6. Anyway K6 is in big part owned by VN and you will sometimes see some VN planes operating the K6 flights. Direct flight is just over an hour. If you transit in HAN or SGN, of course that will be much longer...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.