Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VietJet online booking down?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2018, 1:09 am
Original Poster

VietJet online booking down?

Hello, I'm trying to book a few flights on VietJet and the online booking seems to be down. Anyone else having this problem? I can search for and select the flight, but after getting to the screen to type in the names, nothing else happens. No matter what, I can't get it to work when I click continue. I have tried Firefox, IE, and Chrome. I've also restarted the computer.

I did email VietJet and sent a Facebook message, both several hours ago with no response. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? Thanks!
Old Oct 26, 2018, 1:13 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
I recently booked some internal VN flights on kiwi.com because they had Vietnam Airlines flights for similar costs as the VirtJet Air, so no faffing about having to buy luggage etc!
Old Oct 29, 2018, 4:08 am
Company Representative - Vietjet Air

Hello,
I have checked and see that VJ web is working fine, i can make booking.
Could you please try again
Note: you can try the mobile version if you are using your smartphone to make booking
Tks/Brgds
Hai Binh - VietJet
Old Nov 5, 2018, 12:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cris L
I recently booked some internal VN flights on kiwi.com because they had Vietnam Airlines flights for similar costs as the VirtJet Air, so no faffing about having to buy luggage etc!
Thanks, I will look into this! Also, the website is working again.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 6:49 am

I'm having trouble booking online- for any Visa or Mastercard I enter, it says payment failed. The charges are not reaching my card issuer as they don't show pending and there are no fraud alerts.

Are there any OTAs that can book a Vietjet Skyboss fare? Perhaps I would have more success on a different site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.