Wiki Posts
Search

Sichuan Airlines European bookings

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2018, 4:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, EI, IB, Hilton Honors
Sichuan Airlines European bookings

I'm trying to reserve seats for ZRH-PRG but their global website won't recognize my booking reference. Is there any way of contacting this airline other than calling China?
Old Oct 14, 2018, 5:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Trent900
I'm trying to reserve seats for ZRH-PRG but their global website won't recognize my booking reference. Is there any way of contacting this airline other than calling China?
Calling China is usually the best way to communicate with Chinese airlines. While most have call centers in other countries, they don't tend to staff them with people who are in the know, and hold times can be long. If you have Skype, you're looking at 2 cents per minute.
Bub001 likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2018, 12:45 am

Programs: asia miles
I guess you might have a lot of difficulties to get it done even if you call them
Old Aug 2, 2019, 6:02 pm

Programs: AY Platinum, TK Elite, BT VIP, AA, BA, SK, DL, NT, WB + hotels
Chinese airlines have terrible websites. 3U has just announced another 5th freedom flight in Europe, namely HEL-CPH. Their website doesn't recognize HEL at all, but it was bookable via OTA.

Another semi-related question to you who have flown internationally with 3U: do they sell duty free on board? What is the alcohol and tobacco selection like? Prices? There seems to be no info available online (which is not surprising).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.