Wiki Posts
Search

Hainan Car Service

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2018, 10:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
Hainan Car Service

Greetings - We are flying from SEA to PEK in just over a month. We are flying from LAX to SEA then onto PEK, all in Business Class. We used Alaska Miles for these legs.

Question regarding car service.

Does Hainan offer pick up even if we're not initially on Hainan - LAX to SEA is on Alaska?

Next question is do they offer pick up at PEK and deliver us to our hotel in Beijing?

I've found the form on Vayama and filled it out but I'm not clear if the service is available being we're on Alaska initially. Do they offer car service from the airport to the hotel?

Thanks
Old Sep 7, 2018, 6:32 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
I am not familiar with HU's fare classes, but here are the criteria for limo service:

https://www.hainanairlines.com/US/US/Limo-service

Something to consider is if you used redeemable miles, some airlines will consider you ineligible for certain services.
Old Sep 7, 2018, 8:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by cajunguy
Greetings - We are flying from SEA to PEK in just over a month. We are flying from LAX to SEA then onto PEK, all in Business Class. We used Alaska Miles for these legs.

Question regarding car service.

Does Hainan offer pick up even if we're not initially on Hainan - LAX to SEA is on Alaska?

Next question is do they offer pick up at PEK and deliver us to our hotel in Beijing?

I've found the form on Vayama and filled it out but I'm not clear if the service is available being we're on Alaska initially. Do they offer car service from the airport to the hotel?

Thanks
Did you try calling them?
+86-898-95339
+86-898-66710274
Old Sep 8, 2018, 10:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, DL, NSA, CIA, MIB
I've emailed them right after posting here. The response is that I do not have the right 'class' of ticket that allows me to use their car service. Using miles changes the class of ticket regardless if you're flying in business class or not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.