Baggage allowance on HX (Hong Kong airlines)

Old Jun 16, 2018, 11:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: FB Silver - STE, BAEC Bronze - OW Ruby
Baggage allowance on HX (Hong Kong airlines)

Hi there,

Will be flying HKG-PVG on HX in Y soon and was wondering about the checked baggage allowance: Are multiple pieces allowed as long as the 20kg limit is not exceeded? Or is it strictly 1 piece of max 20kg? The website is not very clear about this, only listing excess baggage fees per kg.

Anyone with recent experiences that can shed some light on this?

Thanks!

​​
Old Jun 17, 2018, 9:33 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hainan Airline FWC Gold
Originally Posted by tobitronics
Hi there,

Will be flying HKG-PVG on HX in Y soon and was wondering about the checked baggage allowance: Are multiple pieces allowed as long as the 20kg limit is not exceeded? Or is it strictly 1 piece of max 20kg? The website is not very clear about this, only listing excess baggage fees per kg.

Anyone with recent experiences that can shed some light on this?

Thanks!

​​
I am a frequent traveller with HX, and noted that for most of their flights within the Asia, multiple luggage are allowed (but normally I would just be doing 2 small luggage boxes at a time), make sure the overall weight won't exceed your compartment allowance shall be fine.

For routes that they have particular restrictions, like I took their Saipan flight, they would have mentioned the number of pieces of luggage allowed as in the website.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.