Cambodia: JC Airlines

Old Dec 15, 17, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Cambodia: JC Airlines

Quick question as I just booked a ticket with them from REP to HKG, appear to only fly a few times a week and Iím connecting to a long haul separate booking 7 hours later. Anyone flown with them? It was set up earlier in 2017 and have 4 aircraft. Mainly looking to understand reliability and safety.
Old Jan 5, 18, 3:07 am
Original Poster

Ended up changing (well buying a new one) to REP-PHN (so domestic). Flight left and arrived 15min late but perfectly fine. Announcements in English, no online check-in. Leg room tight but perfectly ok for the 40min flight. Timings better than Angkor Air. Would perhaps recommend them changing their flight number to something else than 666...
Old Dec 11, 18, 6:46 pm
Marriott 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Marriott Ambassador; Hyatt Globalist; Shangrila Jade; IHG SpireAmb; Hilton D; Accor G
Considering a JC flight BKK-PNH. Looks like these are AB 320s. Do they have a J cabin or any kind of upsells to more legroom?
Old Dec 12, 18, 4:28 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
No J, no upsell.
seats are assigned at check-in, so you can ask for exit or bulkhead then, maybe you get lucky...
Old Apr 25, 19, 10:31 am

Programs: UA
I'm considering flying JC Airlines from REP-XIY. They are the only carrier to offer non-stop (4 hours). Otherwise, twice as long with China Southern or AirAsia connections. I would definitely buy insurance. Anyone have any experiences to share?

Search this Thread