Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Experiences with QR to CZ baggage thru check?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2017, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Experiences with QR to CZ baggage thru check?

Dear All,

Usually lurking in the other fora, but I find myself flying CZ in December.

QR/CZ have an interline agreement in place. Although I am travelling on separate tickets, I know QR will through check my bags, but can I trust CZ to handle them accordingly in CAN? I am not too experienced with CAN as hub.

On the return I feel I will more thank likely find myself unable to thru check my bags on the return from BNE as CZ will be the first carrier, but here's hoping...

Anyone have any experience? Tips or advice?

Cheers from DOH.
Old Nov 30, 2017, 8:39 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
I would never assume that I could have separate ticket bags interlines at any China airport, nor would I be willing to risk it.

Good luck if you have QR tag them on to BNE and you do not find them there upon arrival.
Old Dec 1, 2017, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by exwannabe
I would never assume that I could have separate ticket bags interlines at any China airport, nor would I be willing to risk it.

Good luck if you have QR tag them on to BNE and you do not find them there upon arrival.
Thats the response I was worried about! If it was CZ to CZ I would have no concerns, but perhaps might be easier to just dump them at the left luggage for a few hours during my transit.

Do you know, by any chance, if CZ has an 'all day' check in policy? I'll arrive DOH 1400 then depart again 2100, was planning to head into town for some cantonese food haha

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.