Wiki Posts
Search

Luggage storage in China Airline lounge

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Luggage storage in China Airline lounge

Hi,
Seriously thinking of trying their business class product on my next trip. I am thinking of doing a stop over at Taipei for half day before moving on. I rather not lug my luggage around.

Since I'll have access at the lounge, can you store the luggage somewhere at the lounge? I know alternatively I can pay to have my luggage stored at a 3rd party vendor within the airport.

thanks!
Old Sep 25, 2017, 6:44 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
I don't think you will be able to put your luggage in the lounge. Not unless you can get back down to the arrivals level which has been done in the past but i heard they are getting tougher with that. Maybe in the check in area? Cant think of anything else.
Old Sep 26, 2017, 2:59 pm

Programs: Delta PlM, 1M
I assume you mean carry on.

I do not see why you could not try the lounge. Getting back down to customs after will not be an issue. I have done this, there is no security and even a down escalator, so obviously they have allowed it. Even if they are cutting down on this traffic for some reason, they have to let you out :somehow -)

Have no idea if the lounge agents will allow you to drop the bags though.

They do have lockers groundside you could use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.