Philippines Airlines manage booking

Old Mar 18, 2019, 1:09 pm

Programs: TK E+, WY, Radisson R
BTW, when you do OLCI would I be able to update my FFP? I've been trying to add my NH FFP and it doesn't seem like a straight forward task.
Old Mar 18, 2019, 8:37 pm

Programs: MPCGO
Originally Posted by vincewy
BTW, when you do OLCI would I be able to update my FFP? I've been trying to add my NH FFP and it doesn't seem like a straight forward task.
No it's not. Even with Mabuhay Miles, the system is rather wonky.

The best way is at the bag drop counter. They'll do it for you and print you a new BP with your FFP number on it. Hold on to it as they are rather slow and inefficient in crediting miles.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 2:12 am

Programs: BAEC
There are some planned upgrades this coming weekend for PR. What this will provide in terms of improved service and when I don't know but it does seem that they acknowledge that a step change is needed to keep up with others...
https://www.philippineairlines.com/s...radeOnMar23_24

With the system upgrade, passengers can expect:
  1. Easier booking, automated customer preference recognition
  2. Faster check-in process
  3. Better online check-in experience
  4. Seamless service from interline partners
  5. Real-time, personalized alerts for flight changes, etc.
  6. Cash-Plus-Miles redemption (online, PAL Ticket Office, or Hotline)
  7. Year-round Miles redemption for any seat / any fare
jeffrocowboy likes this.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 1:06 pm

Programs: NZ Elite Partner/Silver (in own right), PR Classic, QF Bronze, UA Member, VA Red
Originally Posted by plunet
There are some planned upgrades this coming weekend for PR. What this will provide in terms of improved service and when I don't know but it does seem that they acknowledge that a step change is needed to keep up with others...
https://www.philippineairlines.com/s...radeOnMar23_24
My one wish is to improve the booking process - countless times I have tried to price economy fares and only been offered PE even though economy fares are available. And the searching for best price options is poor.

I am going to make sure I have a print copy of my Mabuhay Miles account before the rollover - I don't want my miles to disappear.
Old Mar 20, 2019, 7:05 pm

Originally Posted by mbamejia
No it's not. Even with Mabuhay Miles, the system is rather wonky.

The best way is at the bag drop counter. They'll do it for you and print you a new BP with your FFP number on it. Hold on to it as they are rather slow and inefficient in crediting miles.
I stopped by the ticketing office in Taipei (much easier as it's convenient to get around) and gave them my NH FFP. My PNR online shows Mabuhay, however I got the electronic PNR from PR showing NH number.

I'll double/triple check this when I drop my bag at the airport.
Old May 2, 2019, 8:21 am

Another data point, flew March 23-24, miles just got credited to my NH account so almost 40 days.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.