Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air Macau - where to credit, interline agreement?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2017, 11:25 pm
Original Poster

Air Macau - where to credit, interline agreement?

I have a few segments coming up on Air Macau. Two quick questions:

1. Is there anywhere useful to credit the miles for a US-based flyer? I found this 10-year-old thread but perhaps things have changed: Air Macau

2. Does Air Macau have an interline agreement with United? I don't have access to KVS. I have an itinerary starting on Air Macau, connecting to UA in PEK. Hoping to check bags all the way through. It's all booked on a single ticket (or at least when I view the reservation on united.com, it shows the Air Macau segments).

Thanks!
Old Mar 25, 2017, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Look here http://www.wheretocredit.com/air-macau
Do you know the fare booking class?
Old Mar 25, 2017, 11:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Look here http://www.wheretocredit.com/air-macau
Do you know the fare booking class?
Thanks! Q class. So looks like NH or CA.
Old Mar 26, 2017, 9:39 pm

Air Macau's FFP is Phoenix Miles, which is the same as Air China (CA) - presumably given Air China's ownership stake in Air Macau. Hence you can accrue Phoenix Miles for all NX flights assuming you're in a qualifying fare bucket. Q fare should get you a 75% mileage accrual ratio.

I'd be a bit leery about being able to get NH miles for any Air Macau flight other than the NX-operated flights to Japan that are codeshare with NH.

Not sure about interlining to UA at PEK and don't expect the check-in agent at MFM to be either helpful or even knowledgeable about Star Alliance interlining agreements (even though the NX-operated flight will probably be a CA codeshare). Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.