HX767 (HKG red-eye to BKK)

Old Mar 4, 2017, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
HX767 (HKG red-eye to BKK)

I'm flying in business class in the next few days and was wondering if I should eat lots in HX's lounge beforehand, or eat on-board.

​​​​​I have a 9 HR connection in HKG prior to this flight.

Thanks for any insight.
Old Mar 4, 2017, 4:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by yqtyyz
I'm flying in business class in the next few days and was wondering if I should eat lots in HX's lounge beforehand, or eat on-board.

​​​​​I have a 9 HR connection in HKG prior to this flight.

Thanks for any insight.
With 9 hours to spare, why not eat in HK and go back to the airport an hour before departure?
Old Mar 5, 2017, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K (*Gold), DL, CZ
Fair question, but I'll be staying in HKG a few days later, anyway. I looked at the Novotel and Regal hotels, but they're just not worth the price. I'll just sit in the lounge get some work done, and when bored, walk some laps before the flight.

Originally Posted by moondog
With 9 hours to spare, why not eat in HK and go back to the airport an hour before departure?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.