Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

Is Standing By for Earlier Flights Permitted on Hong Kong Airlines?

Old Jun 25, 2016, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Does anyone know if Hongkong Airlines HX permit you to standby for earlier flights.
thanks
Old Jun 26, 2016, 10:54 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Exclamation Thread Alert

As this request has nothing to do with Delta Air Lines or the SkyMiles frequent flier loyalty program, the new home for this discussion is the Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines forum.

Your question should be answered here, acpow — and welcome to FlyerTalk.

Regards,

Canarsie
Co-Moderator, Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles forum
Old Jun 27, 2016, 7:59 am
Original Poster

Sorry and Thanks
Old Jul 11, 2016, 7:06 am
Original Poster

Hongkong airline Standby earlier.

Originally Posted by acpow
Does anyone know if Hongkong Airlines HX permit you to standby for earlier flights.
thanks
Just completed my trip, They do not permit standby early,even thought the flight I was travelling on was Full. They offered to charge us to change the ticket but the price was 1 1/2 times what i had paid.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.