Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

Philippine Mabuhay Miles awards redemptions changes 1 Oct 2015

Old Sep 29, 2015, 8:55 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis

Starting October 1, 2015, we are introducing new redemption values for our routes.

PAL routes are now grouped into their respective Award Zones based on actual Miles. With Award Zoning, we offer lower redemption values for shorter routes!

Can't secure standard award seat on your desired flight?

Now, more seats are made available for redemption with three Flexiflyer award levels for Economy Class and an additional Flexiflyer award level for Business Class.

Find out how many Miles you need for redemption.

Click here to learn more.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 4:25 am

Programs: CX,SQ,PR,QR
Horrible. This is PR's second devaluation this year (of both accrual and redemption rates). Their FF program is reaching the point of irrelevance - redemption availability is not great and their J product is 10 years behind competitors... And, their fares are not even that cheap...
Old Oct 5, 2015, 6:03 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, UA LT Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott LT Gold
With the arrival of other airlines serving the archipelago, I refused to fly PAL since they refused to refund the fare difference from Business to Coach due to equipment change. In addition, I find the service of Cebu Pacific to be better than the aging PAL not to mention their expensive fares.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.