Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

CZ complimentary transit on award tickets? in business?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2015, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage 2MM+ Lifetime PLT; BA, CO, UA, US; SPG; HHonors Gold

CZ (China Southern) advertises free transit hotels for a stopover of >8 hours...does this apply to award tickets too? Does class of service matter?
Old Jan 27, 2015, 9:17 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
It should be given. I took economy last year and it was honored. Business class passengers usually get sent to the Pullman across the road from the airport. The economy passengers gets sent down the road at a 3-3.5 star hotel which is fine.
Old Mar 30, 2015, 2:52 am

Programs: FB Gold
I can confirm it is given to pax on award tickets. I was on a Flying Blue ticket in Business Class MEL-CAN-AMS. I was met at the aircraft door in CAN and walked all the way through immigration and customs, upstairs, across the road and right to the check in desk at the Pullman where I was given a voucher for breakfast and got access to my room 45 minutes later at about 0800. I was able to keep the room until I needed to return to the terminal, about 2 hours before departure at 0005. Excellent service.
Old Apr 4, 2015, 6:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, UA 1K 2MM, CZ Gld, VS Gld, SPG Lifetime Plt, IC PltAm, Hilton Dmd, Shangrila Diamond
Pullman hotel numbers are limited each night

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.