Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air China First Class Lounge Access

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2013, 12:57 am

Programs: UA 1p HH gold
Originally Posted by moondog
I don't think the AC Lounge at LAX has an F section (since AC does not offer F).

At PEK, you can only use the F section if your departing flight is booked in F.

ETA: You could presumably use the *A Lounge in TBIT instead of the AC lounge (I think there is an air side connection), but that's a bit of a walk from T2.
Sorry I was not clear. I take UA SFO-PEK, the AC segment is inside China. So I am looking for info at PEK which is departing in F.

WJ
Old Oct 24, 2013, 1:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jwudbwei
Sorry I was not clear. I take UA SFO-PEK, the AC segment is inside China. So I am looking for info at PEK which is departing in F.

WJ
Domestic flights on CA are only two class. Hence, the domestic lounge at PEK does not have an F section.
Old Oct 24, 2013, 11:02 am

Programs: UA 1p HH gold
Domestic flights on CA are only two class. Hence, the domestic lounge at PEK does not have an F section.
Got it, thanks.
Old Oct 24, 2013, 9:38 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
?? It does have an "F" section as there is no "Business class" in Domestic CA flights. So the PEK domestic CA lounge has the normal lounge which you can access as a *G (when you head up the escalator on the left) or you turn right to the F section....

ALTHOUGH.... around the back of the lounge I think there are both linked to one-another.
Old Nov 27, 2013, 9:21 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Reading this thread, do I understand correctly that I have a first/business class lounge access in Beijing domestic? I just booked separately a connecting domestic flight with CA in Y-class and I have SK*Gold FFnumber inserted. Never taken a domestic flight in China so I was unsure. Neither easy to find information on CA webpages nor airport pages.

I am new to this forum and spent hours in reading through pages here. Despite flying for years, I have found a lot new valuable stuff here which I have been not aware of or careless, what a stupidity...Thank everyone!
Old Nov 27, 2013, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by FFlash
Reading this thread, do I understand correctly that I have a first/business class lounge access in Beijing domestic? I just booked separately a connecting domestic flight with CA in Y-class and I have SK*Gold FFnumber inserted. Never taken a domestic flight in China so I was unsure. Neither easy to find information on CA webpages nor airport pages.

I am new to this forum and spent hours in reading through pages here. Despite flying for years, I have found a lot new valuable stuff here which I have been not aware of or careless, what a stupidity...Thank everyone!
With *G you can use CA lounges, but I advise of adding even a single minute of extra time in order to avail of this perk.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 5:45 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Thanks for the advice. If I may ask for more advice, can anyone tell the best way to relax in Beijing airport with the following flight info:

I am arriving in PEK with AY business class, and booked a separate CA domestic connecting flight in Y-class but I have *G card. In between I have some 8 hours at the airport and I would like to have a sleep and relax due to jet-lag. Should I look for an arrival OW lounge, or shall I just pick up my baggage, go through passport control and domestic security and then look for CA *G lounge? I wonder if a sleep/nap is doable in either way.

I cannot remember how PEK is, too long ago since last time...thanks for advice
Old Dec 3, 2013, 8:01 am

Programs: SQ Gold, AF Platinum, AA Platinum (sadly, expiring soon), QR Silver, EK, MU, HU, PR, HO, OZ, KE
Thanks for the advice. If I may ask for more advice, can anyone tell the best way to relax in Beijing airport with the following flight info:

I am arriving in PEK with AY business class, and booked a separate CA domestic connecting flight in Y-class but I have *G card. In between I have some 8 hours at the airport and I would like to have a sleep and relax due to jet-lag. Should I look for an arrival OW lounge, or shall I just pick up my baggage, go through passport control and domestic security and then look for CA *G lounge? I wonder if a sleep/nap is doable in either way.

I cannot remember how PEK is, too long ago since last time...thanks for advice
The latter, I don't think there's an arrivals lounge.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 9:44 am

Go to the Hilton and get a day pass at their spa.
Old Jan 13, 2014, 12:17 pm

TG F

Arriving TG F into PEK. 2 days in Beijing then onwards home. F arrivals have access to CA lounge? *G if that matters.
Old Jan 15, 2014, 6:00 am

Programs: A3 *G; VA Gold, HH Gold, A|Club Plat
Originally Posted by michaelpowell44
Arriving TG F into PEK. 2 days in Beijing then onwards home. F arrivals have access to CA lounge? *G if that matters.
Nope, no arrivals lounge at all.
Old Jan 24, 2014, 7:03 am

Programs: AA, AS, SQ, Hilton Diamond, PC Platinum, National Exec
Does the Air China PEK domestic lounge have showers? If so has anybody used them? Thanks for all the info above!
Old Jan 24, 2014, 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Dan6681
Does the Air China PEK domestic lounge have showers? If so has anybody used them? Thanks for all the info above!
No.
Old May 8, 2014, 10:01 am

If I'm flying into PEK on TK in J but then connecting to a domestic CA flight in Y, will I have access to the business lounge? I couldn't find access rules re: for passengers arriving in J.

Thx!
Old May 10, 2014, 8:38 pm

Programs: UA 1k now; AA (no status); HY Diamond; SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by drzoidberg
If I'm flying into PEK on TK in J but then connecting to a domestic CA flight in Y, will I have access to the business lounge? I couldn't find access rules re: for passengers arriving in J.

Thx!
Since there are not arrival lounge and your departure is in Y. The answer is no unless you are *G. But I never understand why people wants to spend time in CA lounge in Beijing. Or any lounge in China airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.