Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Shenzhen Airlines Same-Day Standby/Change?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2013, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
Shenzhen Airlines Same-Day Standby/Change?

Does anyone know what Shenzhen Airlines' same-day standby and change policies are? I tried asking via their English link, but unfortunately got a response back that it can only deal with international tickets. I'm booked for Shenzhen to Chengdu and can't read the Chinese website!
Old Aug 2, 2013, 3:23 pm

Programs: Spire RA, 1865 Voyager, Bonvoy Titanium, FB LP, LH SEN.
Depends on your fare bucket.
Old Aug 2, 2013, 4:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by King Chung Huang
Does anyone know what Shenzhen Airlines' same-day standby and change policies are? I tried asking via their English link, but unfortunately got a response back that it can only deal with international tickets. I'm booked for Shenzhen to Chengdu and can't read the Chinese website!
"Same day" or otherwise, a change is a change. Fortunately, change policies on Chinese carriers are pretty benevolent. For even semi-expensive tickets e.g. 7折and above, there usually isn't change fee; if your fare bucket is available on the flight you want, you can have a seat. Otherwise, it's just a matter of buying up to the next open fare class.

And, in cases or irrops, you can pretty much disregard these rules; the airlines always try their best to get pax out of their hair in those situations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.