Wiki Posts
Search

CA (Air China) 1589 in C?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2013, 10:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
CA (Air China) 1589 in C?

Anyone with experience with CA 1589 in C?

If there's an equipment change to one with the C Cabin, will they bump me to Domestic F or Y?

Rarely see C tickets being sold on domestic routes, so a first time for me.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 3:00 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As strictly airline-related issues are best asked in the appropriate airline forum, we have moved this query from the destination forum to the airline forum.

JDiver
senior moderator
Old Jul 26, 2013, 7:25 pm

Programs: various
Don't forget to also check whether there are discounted First Class tickets, sometimes on this flight those are going for less than RMB 1600 all-in. Then your placement is assured regardless of aircraft.

Your second sentence above makes no sense; did you typo and mean to say "if there's an equipment change to one without the C Cabin..."?
Old Jul 26, 2013, 9:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hh Gold, NH*G, SPGP, SQ-CC
Originally Posted by jiejie
Don't forget to also check whether there are discounted First Class tickets, sometimes on this flight those are going for less than RMB 1600 all-in. Then your placement is assured regardless of aircraft.

Your second sentence above makes no sense; did you typo and mean to say "if there's an equipment change to one without the C Cabin..."?
Yeah you are right. There's a typo. I meant to an equipment without the C cabin.

There's often discounted F but I am just curious about this as I rarely see domestic C.
Old Jul 28, 2013, 3:50 am

I didn't realize this flight had domestic C. I flew this about two weeks ago and was in F. Nice flight, fully lie-flat. Generally good service with an OK meal.
Old Jul 31, 2013, 11:28 am

Programs: United
Originally Posted by jiejie

Do you go to the airline's website to find those deals?
Old Jul 31, 2013, 2:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by opusone
Do you go to the airline's website to find those deals?
Ctrip

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.