Wiki Posts
Search

China Eastern checking at Del

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2013, 7:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, UA 2P
China Eastern checking at Del

Good day all. I have a question we are flying Del to pvg and the flight leaves at 3am. Instead of a hotel we just planned on just hanging out in the plaza line w as long as we can before. MU only has 1 flight a day from Del. How early do you think checking would open so we can just hang out and rest in the lounge max time before the flight. Thanks
Old Jul 19, 2013, 6:08 pm

Programs: Platinum for Life Flying Blue; LH FTL
My experience in DEL was that check-in agents start to arrive at the counter 2.5-3 hours before.
For 2 times I arrived with a domestic flight, around 8pm. I can tell it's a real long wait in the check-in area, nothing to do or see and
nowhere to sit....tried it

Avoid arriving early! Just 5 minutes by taxi there is a nice Radisson with 24 hour serviced lobby bar. If you're daring enough you can head down stairs for a quick "free" shower. But beware of staff checking for non-hotel guests

Last edited by wjv144; Jul 19, 2013 at 6:11 pm Reason: typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.