Help with CZ ticket issue?

Old May 29, 13, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD*G, BAGold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat
Help with CZ ticket issue?

Earlier today I booked a ticket with CZ for PVG-ICN. Stupidly my mind was on another flight so I accidentally booked the wrong date I called CZ head office and got through to someone who could barely speak english and kept saying its a 30USD change fee but I cannot pay with a UK card and there is no UK ticket office

I called the Canada ticket office and got an agent who spoke decent english and managed to sort this all out for me (for 30USD). The only think I am worried about is that now, when I type in the amadeus PNR into checkmytrip it shows the old flight as being cancelled but doesn't have any record of the new flight (at the top of the CMT page it says: 9115 - Please note that the Airline has canceled one or more of your selected flights. Please modify your reservation, or contact your travel agent for further information. (9115).

I tried to pull up my reservation on CZ's website and it will pull up using the ticket number and shows the new date however there isn't much other info.

I am slightly worried that the new flight isn't showing on the checkmytrip. Do you think there is any reason to be worried?
Old May 29, 13, 6:44 pm

Programs: Spire RA, Bonvoy Titanium, FB LP, LH SEN, Ctrip Diamond VIP.
Email them and ask for a receipt, they're fast in replying (within one day) and usually pretty good:
[email protected] and cc: [email protected]

I think you're fine though. Dealing with them on the phone is ok when you know how to play them otherwise a pain. But that statement is also correct for Flying Blue and many others

Last edited by Chinatrvl; May 29, 13 at 7:55 pm

Search this Thread
Search Engine: