Help with CZ Seat Reservation

Old May 19, 13, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton, HI
Help with CZ Seat Reservation

First time on CZ. Got my flights booked and ticketed on CZ. When I went to the website to reserve seats, it won't allow me to. It gives me this generic error message (in red on top of the box) saying that the passenger or booking doesn't exist. How long does it take from the time you get ticketed to where the website recognizes the booking for seat assignment? Is there a way to just call them. I am based in the US (ATL), so I am looking for a US number. Thanks.
Old May 20, 13, 10:03 am

Programs: BAEC
CZ IT is dire, like something from the mid-90s. I was unable to even look at my reservation online. After a lot of searching, I found a number for their London office (only by calling their AMS office...apparently operating into LHR for a year isn't enough time to list a contact number, even on the offical LHR website). I spoke to a very friendly lady who spoke super English, and helped me reserve specific seats over the phone.
Old May 22, 13, 1:13 pm

I contacted the US office via phone and email for a recent itinerary - they are responsive and helpful via either method.

Los Angeles office: 323-653-8088
[email protected]

Originally Posted by G0H0KIES View Post
First time on CZ. Got my flights booked and ticketed on CZ. When I went to the website to reserve seats, it won't allow me to. It gives me this generic error message (in red on top of the box) saying that the passenger or booking doesn't exist. How long does it take from the time you get ticketed to where the website recognizes the booking for seat assignment? Is there a way to just call them. I am based in the US (ATL), so I am looking for a US number. Thanks.
Old May 22, 13, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta PM, Hilton, HI
Originally Posted by Retale_88 View Post
I contacted the US office via phone and email for a recent itinerary - they are responsive and helpful via either method.

Los Angeles office: 323-653-8088
[email protected]
Thanks for the info. I am trying to get good seats for 4 people on the LAX-CAN flight on A380. Anybody have recommendations on best Y seats on CZ A380.

Search this Thread