Redesigned China Airlines Website

Old Mar 29, 13, 11:22 am
Original Poster

Redesigned China Airlines Website

So it would appear China Airlines finally brought their website into the modern era.

Kind of. The front page is all nice and updated, but anything beyond it still directs back to its old appearance.

I mean, it's nice to see that they're working on fixing their website, but the fact that they half-assed it is really annoying.
Old Mar 30, 13, 3:27 am
Suspended

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by lolstebbo View Post
So it would appear China Airlines finally brought their website into the modern era.

Kind of. The front page is all nice and updated, but anything beyond it still directs back to its old appearance.

I mean, it's nice to see that they're working on fixing their website, but the fact that they half-assed it is really annoying.
If they cant even get the website sorted how do you think they get on with their fleet !
Old Mar 30, 13, 10:42 pm

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
well

I dont mind what the website looks like too much as long as its functional.

What drives me mad is they have lots of destination combinations that you could try to book only for them not to display a price.

For example. Why do they still have london on the website when i am unable to book a flight to their from Australia or Hong Kong.
Old Mar 31, 13, 12:48 am

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
It will probably stay half-assed for a while that's why none of us bothered to make a thread about it
Old Mar 31, 13, 1:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
It will probably stay half-assed for a while that's why none of us bothered to make a thread about it
The previous website was already rather half-assed to begin with. I'm really just amazed at how they managed to half-... an already half-assed website.
Old Mar 31, 13, 11:57 am

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
There was also so small adjustments to the membership section.
Now when you log in you can see how many points you have remaining to either upgrade or renew your membership level.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: