Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other Asian, Australian, and South Pacific Airlines
Reload this Page >

Getting info about previous flight (HO / Juneyao Airlines irrops problem)

Old Mar 11, 13, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

I disputed a charge with a Chinese website because I paid for a flight, but my flight was diverted to a different airport. The representatives didn't speak much English and they gave us a hotel room with a flight the next morning but I needed to be elsewhere the next day and found my own travel arrangements. The flight in question is HO 1297 on December 16, 2012. Is there any site I can use to show that the flight was diverted to support my claim? Thanks
Old Mar 12, 13, 7:10 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, TAP, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Wow, that's a tricky one! I am not aware of flight status / tracking software that works for Juneyao. Let's move this into the proper airline forum to see if anyone has ideas about how to complain / contact the airline and get any possible compensation.

JDiver
senior moderator
Old Mar 12, 13, 11:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by duke2013 View Post
I disputed a charge with a Chinese website because I paid for a flight, but my flight was diverted to a different airport. The representatives didn't speak much English and they gave us a hotel room with a flight the next morning but I needed to be elsewhere the next day and found my own travel arrangements. The flight in question is HO 1297 on December 16, 2012. Is there any site I can use to show that the flight was diverted to support my claim? Thanks
What was the website? If ctrip or elong, I'd say you might have a fighting chance. But, if a smaller outfit, I probably wouldn't waste an iota of time on this. And, I wouldn't even bother with ctrip if the diversion was outside the airline's control.

No airlines that I know promise to deliver pax from point A to point B at a specific time, and I've missed many meetings due to IRROPs in the China. That's just the way things work over here. In fact, in Beijing, I always give my self plenty of time to arrive at important events, and rarely schedule more than 3 meetings per day because traffic is hell there, and the city is massive.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: