Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free ST E and EP for flying with China Eastern

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2013, 8:14 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up Free ST E and EP for flying with China Eastern

Got this in the email today, doesn't seem to be targeted.

All you have to do is buy a one-way, return, or open-jaw First or Business class ticket ex-TW/HK/Macau to Europe (excl. Moscow) or North America, send in the application form by fax, mail or email to [email protected], then wait for your new status good for one year.

First class pax get comp'd EP status with MU, while Business class pax get E status.

Travel has to be ticketed and completed by the 18th of May, on flights marketed and operated by either MU or FM.

Long-haul segments have to be booked in fare bucket F、P for First class or C、J、Z、O for Business class, while short-haul segments have to be booked in F for First and C for Business class.

Travel has to commence in TW/HK/Macau.

Original link:
http://mail.flychinaeastern.cn/x/?S7...wOR.jq2FBQAA59
Old Mar 7, 2013, 11:05 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Dynasty Frequent Flyer (Elite Plus),Accor Platinum
Reminds me of the different offer being made for the greater china connection which i will apply my gf to get emerald on CI. I pushing for emerald so she can stabilized at gold level which realistically she could get renewed 3 years from now. I know compared to other chinese airlines they have. Lacked the strength of international routes. If anyone does the first class deal i would like to know what it is like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.