Search

Air Pacific releases new A330 schedules

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2013, 9:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, Skywards, SQ, Centurion
Air Pacific releases new A330 schedules

http://flymefunky.com/2013/02/air-pa...light-details/

Air Pacific has released details of its A330 schedules today, with passengers catching a glimpse of the new bird from April this year.

New Zealand – Fiji
- A330 service from Nadi to Auckland five times a week from April to July

Australia – Fiji
- A330 service from Nadi to Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
- Brisbane will be the first city in Australia to see the A330 on April 21st, with the A330 flying there five times a week until July
- Sydney A330 flights start on June 8th. Weekly flights by A330 and B737 aircraft will increase from 13 to 14 in September, offering customers a double daily every day of the week and up to 17 flights a week during the peak season.
- The first Melbourne A330 flight will be in December. Combined A330 and B737 frequencies will increase from 5 to 6 in the December peak period.

Hong Kong – Fiji
- The A330 will begin flights to Hong Kong starting on April 4th, flying there every Thursday and Saturday, with the last B747 flight taking place at the end of March. A third A330 flight will be added in January 2014 following the arrival of the airline’s third new A330.

United States – Fiji
A330s to Los Angeles and new B737 departure times to Honolulu
- The United States will see its first A330 flight to Los Angeles on July 1st. The current schedule of four B747 flights a week to LAX will be replaced with a mix of A330 and B747 services offering extra frequencies until November when the A330s will fully take over the route with daily service (7 flights per week). In addition, during peak travel periods, weekly flights will increase to 8 flights a week.
- Honolulu (via Apia) B737 flights will now depart Nadi at 13:35, instead of the current departure time of 20:50
- With the extra flights and an improved schedule, passengers will have more connecting flight opportunities via stop-over or continuation flights to Australia, New Zealand, the US and Hong Kong and nearby Pacific Islands.
Auckland will first see the bird on 2 April followed by Brisbane on 21 April.

Is anyone planing on being on the inaugural AKL service?
Old Feb 23, 2013, 2:24 pm

Programs: American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Southwest
The schedules look good -- and I would seriously consider Fiji Airlines for a trip next year (LA/Brisbane and then Auckland/LA with a layover in Fiji) EXCEPT from what I've seen on various web sites and Facebook, customer service and schedule dependability are not close to up to snuff. I would hope to see that change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.