Etihad compared to China Southern

Old Feb 4, 13, 3:31 am
Original Poster

Etihad compared to China Southern

How does the business class from Etihad compared to China Southern Airlines? Wich business class is better (meal, seat....) Thanks!
Old Feb 4, 13, 9:40 pm

Ethiad is much better, in every single imaginable aspect.

Unless you need Skyteam miles.
Old Feb 5, 13, 4:12 am

Programs: MSC (Miles Slut Club); Cunard- Diamond 300+; Princess- Elite 200+; RCCL- D Plus; QF LTG; CA P
Would you compare a watermelon seed with a big mature watermelon?

There is no comparison between the two unless you are Chinese who really want a home feel, or like the FT said above, in need of Skyteam miles.
Old Feb 5, 13, 5:01 am
Original Poster

Smile China Southern Airlines

Thanks! Do you have more information about the business class of China Soutern? How is the seat, meals, service in the business class cabin (airbus 330-200)? Please, let me know!
Old Feb 7, 13, 12:43 pm

Programs: LH Sen, AF/KL gold, AB platinum, BA silver, HHonors diamond, SPG gold, ...
catching up fast, but years to go

My last experience on China Southern longhaul is years ago and definitely no longer valid. Already at that time China Southern was much better than other airlines from China (except for Air China perhaps). To my surprise I now even had a good experience with seating (longhaul product), service and food on China Eastern (they used to be worst), which just shows how fast these airlines are catching up. But they haven't reached European level yet and Etihad is years ahead of that.
Old Feb 7, 13, 5:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Former UA 1K
You can't even compare the two. What's better, Marriott or Motel 6? Mercedes-Benz or Hyuandai?

On CZ for hard product alone the A380 is good and some if not all of the A330-200s are good. All other planes are worth a miss. Still nothing to compare to EY.
Old Mar 28, 13, 2:27 am

Programs: FB Silver Elite, EK Silver, CX Silver, A3*G
Originally Posted by Sebas21 View Post
Thanks! Do you have more information about the business class of China Soutern? How is the seat, meals, service in the business class cabin (airbus 330-200)? Please, let me know!
http://www.ausbt.com.au/china-southe...perth-brisbane

Search this Thread
Search Engine: