Wiki Posts
Search

Lost 200 pesos on AirPhil Express

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2012, 6:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPO DM, Le Club Accor Platinum, World of Hyatt Explorist
Lost 200 pesos on AirPhil Express

My original booking is for 2P266 leaving Naga at 10am on June 7,2012. After noticing this oversight, I called the reservations office immediately and asked for my flight to be changed to 2P264 which leaves Naga at 4:30pm. I called the reservations office the following morning to inquire if I could move to 1A from 2D, but was informed that the seats are under airport control but I was informed that indeed my reservation is for 2D.

When I got to the airport this afternoon at 3:30pm, I was informed that the system does not show that I have an assigned seat and offered me 3B instead. I explained that I already paid the P200 for the seat and either they give me a priority seat or refund the 200 pesos I paid. Since all seats were taken they informed me to go to the ticketing office or call the reservations hotline. Open reaching the Pre-departure area I decided to call the hotline to ask for a refund. I was told that when I rescheduled my flight there was a system error which resulted to the removal of my pre-reserved seat. However I was told that the 200 pesos is non-refundable and there was nothing the customer representative can do about it.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 2:58 pm

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
Yep = nothing you can do about it except maybe fly Cebu Pacific next time.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 4:09 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Normally seat reservation fees apply to a specific flight and are nonrefundable when you voluntarily change flights.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 4:18 pm

A lot of work to recoup < $5. wj
Old Jul 1, 2012, 8:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPO DM, Le Club Accor Platinum, World of Hyatt Explorist
They are willing to give me the 200 peso back after emailing them. unfortunately they are asking for all sorts of documents that I have to send in for it...too much trouble.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.