Wiki Posts
Search

Air China CA906 Yangon-Beijing

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, AA Plat, SPG Gold
Air China CA906 Yangon-Beijing

I booked an award ticket on CA906 RGN-PEK, with a stop in Kunming (continuing on to SFO after an overnight in PEK). Anyone have experience on this flight, specifically with the stop in KMG? Do you clear customs and immigration there or in PEK?

I'm using a business award ticket on US Air, but sadly only Y available on this flight. I'm hoping for two seats to open up in the front.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 4:57 pm

Programs: QFF Plat, OZ*G, HH Gold
Yes, you clear custom in KMG.. The KMG-PEK sector is selling as domestic flight... So you will deplane at KMG, go through custom, and join the domestic pax at the gate again... Luggage pick up from PEK..
Old Mar 13, 2012, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, AA Plat, SPG Gold
Thanks. Fortunately the SFO flight departs less than 24 hours after arrival at KMG, so I think we should be good on TWOV. Just hoping the KMG officials are used to dealing with it.
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:04 am

Programs: various
Originally Posted by ismann
Thanks. Fortunately the SFO flight departs less than 24 hours after arrival at KMG, so I think we should be good on TWOV. Just hoping the KMG officials are used to dealing with it.
Yes, should be good on TWOV. Yes, KMG should be used to dealing with this sort of situation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.