Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vietnam Airlines Seating Assignments

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2011, 7:18 pm
Original Poster

Vietnam Airlines Seating Assignments

I just brought a domestic economy ticket on vietnamairlines.com, but it didn't offer seat selection during the booking process. I'm wondering if there is a way to get pre-flight seating assignment or is it only done at check-in.
Old Dec 13, 2011, 2:48 am

i had two domestic flights recently with them and received a flight itinerary email shortly afterwards that had a link to access seating allocations.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 9:10 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by phat-dave
i had two domestic flights recently with them and received a flight itinerary email shortly afterwards that had a link to access seating allocations.
I got the email too, but no link to access seating assignments.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 12:56 am

When I have flown them domestically, I was told I could only do it at the airport.
Old Dec 16, 2011, 1:29 am

sorry guys i have misled you... the boss (my wife) has reminded me it was when i clicked on the URL in the email to check in, that the ability to choose seats became available.
Old Jul 14, 2015, 3:12 am

Programs: NW Gold->CO->UA->DL PM
Originally Posted by phat-dave
sorry guys i have misled you... the boss (my wife) has reminded me it was when i clicked on the URL in the email to check in, that the ability to choose seats became available.
As of today, that link goes to a system which is only available 24 hours before departure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.