CA Prices

Old Feb 21, 2011, 1:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Honors Gold, National Executive Elite
CA Prices

I need to go NRT-PVG on 6/15 on the 19:30 CA flight and return to KIX on the following Sunday (pretty much any time). The NH flight leaving at 18:15 cost around $672 (R/T) and JL (at 19:15) is similarly prices, but I need to leave on the last flight (and I want stick to to *A), but it is currently selling for over $2100. Does anyone know if this is a case of where I should wait and CA will bring their prices down to match JL/NH or should I just book with JL before they all go up?
Old Feb 25, 2011, 1:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by travellerK
I need to go NRT-PVG on 6/15 on the 19:30 CA flight and return to KIX on the following Sunday (pretty much any time). The NH flight leaving at 18:15 cost around $672 (R/T) and JL (at 19:15) is similarly prices, but I need to leave on the last flight (and I want stick to to *A), but it is currently selling for over $2100. Does anyone know if this is a case of where I should wait and CA will bring their prices down to match JL/NH or should I just book with JL before they all go up?
Have you considered using miles (20k US/BD or 25k UA RT)? There are a lot of open flights now, including CA 920 (the 730p departure).
Old Feb 25, 2011, 2:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
CA doesn't put its special fares on travel websites. Many of CA's fares are only accessible through TAs. What you see on travel websites are the published fares.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.