MH First Class Routes. What's left?

Old Nov 23, 10, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

MH First Class Routes. What's left?

I was looking at the infamous LAX-TPE-KUL flight and noticed that the flight is only 2 cabin now?. For the longest time that was 3 cabin.

Granted this makes sense. The only people who fly MH First class that I've run into on MH F have been Malaysian government civil servants flying on government business.

But I am surprised MH has not be able to capitalize on the demand for air travel in Asia (esp premium), esp with their numerous turnaround plans.
Old Nov 24, 10, 1:25 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP
Originally Posted by meFIRST View Post
I was looking at the infamous LAX-TPE-KUL flight and noticed that the flight is only 2 cabin now?. For the longest time that was 3 cabin.

Granted this makes sense. The only people who fly MH First class that I've run into on MH F have been Malaysian government civil servants flying on government business.

But I am surprised MH has not be able to capitalize on the demand for air travel in Asia (esp premium), esp with their numerous turnaround plans.
Remaining routes served by the 744 (the only planes in the fleet to have F): LHR (both flights), AMS, SYD (122/123 only), EZE/CPT.

Search this Thread