Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Air China Airbus A330-200 Business Class photo report

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2010, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver, SPG Gold, PC Plat, IC Royal Ambassador, UA 1K, Founder www.SeatExpert.com , CO Platinum
Arrow Air China Airbus A330-200 Business Class photo report

For one of our trans-Pacific flights back from Beijing, we decided to take Air China's Business Class on their Airbus A330-200. The Business class seats are slanted lay-flat type, here is the link to the photo report:

http://AirlineExpert.com/_CA_A332_Bu..._seats_p1.html
Old Jul 29, 2010, 4:45 pm

Programs: JGC Sapphire
Wow thanks, always kind of uncertain about what kind of products CA dishes out. How was the IFE, meals and BOOZE?

May I also ask what race are you? I've heard occasionally (rarely, actually) that CA FA's go the extra mile for non-Asian pax, I wonder how did your experience comapre?
Old Jul 31, 2010, 11:30 pm

Programs: CX SL, AB Gold, AF/KL FB Silver, HU/HX Silver, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by HotelSlave
May I also ask what race are you? I've heard occasionally (rarely, actually) that CA FA's go the extra mile for non-Asian pax, I wonder how did your experience comapre?
Yes, I've also noticed this. On my PEK-HKG flight in Business, I noticed that the Australian businessman sitting next to me - which was sleeping throughout most of the flight - had more attention by the FAs. After waking up (close to landing), he was asked if he wanted anything to eat and to drink etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.