Quoting a Short-Haul Flight

Old Aug 13, 19, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH HON
Quoting a Short-Haul Flight

Because of peculiar scheduling needs, I think a private jet might for once be the right answer to my situation.

I'm looking to potentially charter a one-way flight from Modena to Zurich, and wanted to get a rough sense of what the cost would be. It'll just be two passengers. My assistant is working on this too but thought this forum might have quicker answers/good referrals.

I've budgeted $10k, but that seems like I'm overshooting the mark. If it's a 50 minute flight one-way in a small plane, I assume it should be closer to $5k?
Old Aug 13, 19, 7:27 am

Originally Posted by sophialite View Post
Because of peculiar scheduling needs, I think a private jet might for once be the right answer to my situation.

I'm looking to potentially charter a one-way flight from Modena to Zurich, and wanted to get a rough sense of what the cost would be. It'll just be two passengers. My assistant is working on this too but thought this forum might have quicker answers/good referrals.

I've budgeted $10k, but that seems like I'm overshooting the mark. If it's a 50 minute flight one-way in a small plane, I assume it should be closer to $5k?
I didn't see Modena but Bologna to Zurich on a 4 seat Mustang is 5690 and 5850 euros when i looked on instant quote for a couple random days on Globe Air
https://www.globeair.com/
Old Aug 15, 19, 2:50 pm

I suspect the globeair only shoots out estimates? Price seems too low unless a true empty leg.

I flew to the Ferrari factory in Modena several years ago from Monaco (around the same distance) and it was more than that.

10k usd will cover it, but i suspect you'll be closer to 8-10k usd on a jet similar to a Mustang rather than the estimate of the previous poster.

Search this Thread