Old Feb 10, 2019, 12:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

evo jets and pricing in general

evojets.com/aircraft-types
what say the experts re prices given?

evojets.com/empty-leg-charter-flights
is this common?
Clients can reserve empty legs for trips of their own, even if the routes are not a direct match (‘New York to Miami’ can be used for ‘New York to Atlanta’ or ‘Washington, DC to Orlando’).
Old Feb 12, 2019, 6:53 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
evojets.com/aircraft-types
what say the experts re prices given?

evojets.com/empty-leg-charter-flights
is this common?
Delta allows it for some flights - but they posts all the options so there might be 20 alternatives within a New York to Chicago empty leg.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 3:57 pm

Like most brokers their stock prices are a little on low end. I’ve gotten a few quotes from them and I have yet to have them beat a local operator price but I do like their websie
Old May 15, 2019, 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by Balltoof
Like most brokers their stock prices are a little on low end. I’ve gotten a few quotes from them and I have yet to have them beat a local operator price but I do like their websie
If you're doing mostly round trips going to the locals should be ok. But sometimes the brokers will be able to get a few transient aircraft that you can't find otherwise. I don't have any experience with evojets, but have heard of them.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.