Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have JetSuite Suite Deals dried up?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2018, 11:33 am
Original Poster

Have JetSuite Suite Deals dried up?

We've taken advantage of a few JetSuite Suite Deals in the past, when we wanted to take a spontaneous weekend trip and the timing worked, but I haven't seen any SuiteDeals posted to their website in some time. Has anybody taken advantage of one of these within the past month or so? I have two theories as to why I'm not seeing them anymore:

1. JetSuite has been spending its resources on expansion of the JetSuiteX product and the move to Dallas, rather than the SuiteDeals.
2. JetSuite has realized that the resources needed to list and plan for empty leg flights (however marginal they may be), exceed the benefit seen by SuiteDeals.

I'm hoping to see them come back at some point, but if not, it seems like West Coast Aviation has frequent flights empty leg for only $599 to/from Southern California as well, so maybe we'll get a chance to try them at some point.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 2:28 pm

Originally Posted by Big4Flyer
We've taken advantage of a few JetSuite Suite Deals in the past, when we wanted to take a spontaneous weekend trip and the timing worked, but I haven't seen any SuiteDeals posted to their website in some time. Has anybody taken advantage of one of these within the past month or so? I have two theories as to why I'm not seeing them anymore:

1. JetSuite has been spending its resources on expansion of the JetSuiteX product and the move to Dallas, rather than the SuiteDeals.
2. JetSuite has realized that the resources needed to list and plan for empty leg flights (however marginal they may be), exceed the benefit seen by SuiteDeals.

I'm hoping to see them come back at some point, but if not, it seems like West Coast Aviation has frequent flights empty leg for only $599 to/from Southern California as well, so maybe we'll get a chance to try them at some point.
No updates on Facebook since July 7. Seems like the SuiteDeal and Social presence has gone dormant. JetSuiteX (an airline in private jets clothing) is the focus now, which makes sense, Alex Wilcox is an airline guy, not a private aviation guy.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by Big4Flyer

Funny, I've noticed the same thing. West Coast seems to be down in frequency as well. They've been promoting their new Challenger 604, but that's about it.
Old Aug 16, 2018, 11:35 am
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Centurion, Inspirato, jetmembership.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hertz Gold Plus
It's no surprise SuiteDeals have dried up, every single fly-for-cheap private jet charter program is a marketing ploy to lead you to some other program.

I'm going to spend two weeks bouncing around the west coast in September so figured I'd give jetsuite a look.

Just checked the SuiteDeals section of Jetsuite website. Zip, Zero, Zilch!

Looks like they've dropped the SuiteDeal aspect of the company (couldn't have made any worthwhile amount of money anyway at $536 a pop).

They're still somewhat competitive with the Phenom 100 for one way trip pricing so I may use them anyway when I'm out there and have a better idea of when I need to fly. The jets are nice.

Old Nov 2, 2018, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Looks like they're back up now, but with some new ominous wording. Rather than saying "Fly privately starting at only $536 each way" it now says "starting at only $2,500 each way." The prices are still the same $536, $1072 they were previously, but it looks like they're planning on increasing the cost of their empty legs.
Old Jan 29, 2019, 1:21 am

Programs: BA,LH,LY,OK
Well...now it's alive again

States 2,500+

Has "deals" for ~2,600

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.