Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Other Air Travel including Private & Non-Airline Aviation
Reload this Page >

Surf Air offering free flights for top tier frequent fliers in Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2017, 11:39 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Surf Air is apparently offering free flights to top tier European frequent fliers who send proof of membership level to the airline. Right now it looks like its only routes are Luton to Ibiza and Zurich.

There is also now a joint membership that gives all you can fly flights in the U.S. and Europe for 3150 gpb per month.

Send proof to --

[email protected]

Information source

https://privatejetcardcomparisons.co...ers-in-europe/
Old Dec 6, 2017, 4:32 am

Programs: TK Elite+, SPG Plat, Jetsmarter
Did this a few days ago and it still works - I am a Jetsmarter member as well though so that might have helped.
The offer is valid for one one-way flight on any of their europe routes. Thats LCY-ZRH as of now and ZRH-MUC, LUX, FRA starting in Feb..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.