FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Other Air Travel including Private & Non-Airline Aviation (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-air-travel-including-private-non-airline-aviation-754/)
-   -   LAX paid terminal for commercial incl international (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/other-air-travel-including-private-non-airline-aviation/1851849-lax-paid-terminal-commercial-incl-international.html)

Kagehitokiri Jul 5, 2017 1:46 pm

LAX paid terminal for commercial incl international

theprivatesuite.com/reservation-policy/
theprivatesuite.com/membership/
theprivatesuite.com/the-experience/

theprivatesuite.com/about/

run by two leaders recruited from London’s Heathrow Airport: Danny Sloan directed all VIP services at Heathrow and Steve Gargaro managed The Windsor Suite. Leading our hospitality team is Vikram Sood, formerly with Four Seasons and The Ritz Carlton.
tarmac transfer (2nd after DL?) international (1st) private terminal (1st)
optional exclusive-use suites (1st) and other services included in fees

(unlike FRA/etc, exclusive-use suites are not priced a la carte)
(dont recall how LHR works, dont think it is all exclusive-use)

HumbleBee Jul 10, 2017 5:41 pm

1 pax shared lounge - $2000/domestic, $2500/I

Up to 3 pax private suite, $3500/4000 D/I

$7500 annual membership lowers private suite to $2700/3000 & increases pax allowance to 4 (and perks like pre departure massage etc)

Kagehitokiri Jul 11, 2017 9:41 am

additional pax $500 > $800 , dropping per pax cost

wonder how complimentary stuff (members) compares to best lounges at LAX

complimentary meals
complimentary massage
complimentary manicure
complimentary haircut

Book up to six months in advance
Preferential cancellation policies
Nominate any non-member for trial service
Book concierge doctor in your suite on arrival

special services from BMW, including Dedicated Client Managers
Preferential pricing from XOJET

Members can drive themselves to the airport in their own cars, which will be waiting outside the suite on their return, no charge
instagram.com/p/BTcMd_tjF84/ (this photo is multiple photos)

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-lopez-private-terminal-lax-0503-story.html

after landing at LAX from New York. “I walked out the door of the plane and there was a guy standing there with a little sign, come with me,” said Wessler. “I go out the door, down the steps, right past the wing. Whatever the length of a wing is, what, 60 feet? We get into a car and drive on the taxiway, go out a gate and about three minutes later or less, I’m at the suites,” Wessler said. “I walked in and a woman at the desk said, ‘We have your rental car, it’s right here.’ I signed a piece of paper and I drove away.’”

The suite was loaded with hors d'oeuvres, snacks and a full bar. Other suites are set up for children, and one is intended for Middle Eastern travelers, with prayer mats and a Koran. If you’d like a glass of Marc Bredif Vouvray, they’ve got it, along with other wines and an assortment of cheese, meat and fruit trays. With the turn of a handle, you can empty the candy and nut bins, or enjoy a small batch of a raw dark chocolate bar with sprouted almonds. Then you could wash it all down with a Samuel Smith's Pure Brewed Organic Lager or a Belvedere and tonic and pass out on one of the two day beds...Private Suite will give you a raincoat. If you forgot your phone charger, no problem. They’ve got you covered...In about two minutes, a concierge wheeled in a cart with Banana Republic dress shirts, an Anne Klein blouse and Steve Madden shoes, among other items.

13 suites
i need to read more, just noticed this >

Members may host a maximum of two (2) non-traveling guests in their suite

Kagehitokiri Aug 11, 2017 11:19 am

curious re corporate type memberships and or whether group can pay a lot less per membership

HumbleBee Aug 17, 2017 12:43 am

Sounds cool, similar to the service at the top hotels of the world.

As blessed growing trend and wish there was a more efficient and economic way to book it.

Perhaps we can arrange a cooperation to provide discounted rates for Montage guests, etc.

Anybody have a personal relationship with the private suite managers?

Kagehitokiri Aug 17, 2017 3:20 pm

hotels could do corp memberships

wonder re maximum number of "additional guests" in suites and shared lounge, and re FTers splitting a booking because price is lower for additional guests

stimpy Sep 28, 2017 9:40 am

$7500 fee is now waived for Centurion members.

Kagehitokiri Oct 1, 2017 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by stimpy (Post 28869372)
$7500 fee is now waived for Centurion members.

annual fee waived + discount on use