XOJET Information Thread

Old Jun 30, 17, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Nothing about the relationship with JetSmarter or empty legs, but apparently XOJET is opening a South Florida office and also making some changes to their programs fairly soon.

- A new program starting at $50,000, but only dynamic pricing
- Light and mid-size jets for Elite Access
- New initiation and membership fees for Elite and Preferred - up to $24,000 per year
- Lead time for Elite peak day reservations goes down to 48 hours from 120 hours which is nice

Last edited by l etoile; Aug 28, 17 at 5:21 pm Reason: Merge and removed links per rule 7
Old Jul 11, 17, 3:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Centurion, Inspirato, jetmembership.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hertz Gold Plus
XOJETs quality of aircraft and pricing has gone sky high over the past few years. They're never available either.. not a fan.
Old Jul 11, 17, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by WhyPrivate View Post
XOJETs quality of aircraft and pricing has gone sky high over the past few years. They're never available either.. not a fan.
I'm curious - are you saying their aircraft quality has gotten better, and the pricing increased. Are you talking about their fleet, the TMC fleet or their Preferred Network, which I think is around 1,000 planes? I've never flown with them so am interested to hear.
Old Jul 12, 17, 11:02 am
Suspended

Programs: AMEX Centurion, Inspirato, jetmembership.com, Mandarin Oriental, Hertz Gold Plus
Sorry for the typo.. their quality of aircraft has gone down. Same Challenger 300s and Citation X but they fly them A LOT and I believe they had some collaboration with Jetsmarter and cannot keep the interiors in nice quality. The TMC aircraft I have flown in are also the same in terms of "beat up" interiors.
The pricing has increased. I enjoyed their 19,000 coast to coast pricing in the past (almost a decade ago now) but most recently had been quoted 34,900 for the same trip on the same plane, which is now 10 years older.. I politely declined.
Nowadays, I find it more economical to work with my broker who offers full disclosure about these type of things and offers the same airplanes as "TMC's preferred fleet" which is just a fancy way of saying TMC is brokering out their airplanes. (TMC has 30-50 planes from what I can remember)
Old Jul 20, 17, 4:02 am
Original Poster

Here's a press release from XOJET

- 40% Growth in Program Sales,
- a 48% Spike in Charter-Brokerage Business and
- its 200,000th Flight

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300490072.html
Old Jul 20, 17, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

probably similar for many similar operators
Old Aug 9, 17, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

XOJET opened a Palm Beach office -- also some interesting comments about JetSmarter

Last edited by l etoile; Aug 28, 17 at 5:21 pm Reason: Rule 7
Old Aug 10, 17, 3:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

XOJET at the same time added a monthly membership fee to cover its increased investment in customer support. We were a bit surprised when several PJCC readers who are XOJET customers said they were okay with the new fees based on the provider’s high level of service. However, they expressed concern about what they perceive as the increased wear and tear on the interiors of XOJET’s owned fleet they believe is coming from selling empty legs to JetSmarter. Expansion of its brokerage business provides more options beyond its owned fleet.
Old Aug 10, 17, 12:41 pm
Suspended

What are the monthly fees that give XOJET customers the "privilege" to pay 5500+ per hour for a light jet or 6750+ per hour on a midsize?

Search this Thread