Wiki Posts
Search

Philippines - AirJuan.com and Seaplanes

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2016, 1:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Philippines - AirJuan.com and Seaplane Service

I often get really fed up transferring from Manila to the Islands, and had used a private operator out of Subic Bay previously (http://seaplane-philippines.com )

This new AirJuan outfit (www.Airjuan.com) is really useful, seemingly running a charter service BUT also trying offer some regular runs where you can book much cheaper.

I have used Airjuan couple of times already in 2016 and am reallydelighted with the whole experience, plus the service and flexibility of take off time and point-to-point from Manila Bay, from their own new pontoon dock, right to the beach on the Island you want.

I really look forward to using Airjuan regularly as long as I am not traveling with too much extra weight (ie extra Diving equipment (30kg CCR) on top of normal luggage )

Last edited by scubaccr; Jun 19, 2016 at 1:48 pm
Old Jun 20, 2016, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

scheduled, great!

what is the airport experience when not seaplane?

perfect example for this forum, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.