Wiki Posts
Search

Blackjet - any experiences?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2015, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH, SPG
Blackjet - any experiences?

They seem to have an interesting product if you frequently fly between the few locations they service. I've never used them before, and would love to know how people liked it.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
$3,100+ one-way for a flight sometime on November 11 between somewhere in the Boston area and somewhere in south Florida? That's almost exactly ten times what AA charges for paid F - and AA tells you ahead of time when you'll leave, where you'll leave from, and where you'll land. (Kinda helpful if, say, you want to meet friends for dinner.) I'm sure there are people who think the advantages of less airport hassle might be worth it. I'm not one of them.
Old Nov 2, 2015, 1:22 pm

I'd suggest checking out JetSmarter and their JetShuttles instead. A membership pays itself off rather quickly and you also have the advantage of flying empty legs when available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.